Here is the world's first Windshield designed meticulously for NS200 which will match the exact mounting points of the Original OEM windshield. There is no other such windshield anywhere.
- Made from a very unique blend of high end Poly-carbonate and ABS to provide rigidity yet be flexible.
- Product will be available in only 1 Color Semi-Black.
- All orders will have to go through our website www.carbonracing.in . You will get an invoice immediately.
- This windshield will replace the OEM windshield at the same mounting points.
What is in the package:
1 X Windshield for NS200
1) Due to delicate nature (Surface scratches etc) of the product with to and fro transit and product handling, there is no Replacement/Refund allowed. Please buy only if you are fine with this.
2) Windshield may vibrate at times, because the plastic on headlight of the stock bike is only enough to handle the stock visor. Any taller windshield will put pressure on the OEM plastic. There is further stabilization required. Since NS200 comes with a Clip-On handlebar, we wont be able to provide a ready solution, as there is no place to mount the stabilizer. We only have made provision (holes) for stability brackets. Customer can make their own stability brackets.
However, if the clip on was changed to handlebar on your, you can opt for Dominar Stabilizers available on our website. Reach out to our social handles to check if your handlebar setup is compatible with our Dominar stabilizer kit.
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
We ship through India Post only currently due to the limitations other courier agencies are facing due to the Covid-19 issues across the Nation.
Hence we request customers to place the order only if they are fine with this.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.