PRE-ORDER / BACK ORDER
Pre-Order or Back Order Policies
How Pre-Order / Back Order works:
Difference between Back Order and Pre-Order :
Back order is when the product is not new in our catalog, but currently out of stock. We open Back Orders when we are expecting the product to be available within 7 working days and can dispatch to the customers as soon as we get them in stock.
Pre-order is when we are coming up with a new product which was not available with us before.
- Pre-Orders may take 7-10 working days to dispatch from our side.
- If you have ordered before, let’s say as an example, 5th -10th of this month we will add your product to the list our pre-order list, and you should get it within the next 10 days.
- It is not hard and fast rule that we dispatch your product after 10 days. We ship them as soon as we get them in hand.
- For products on Pre-order you cannot cancel the order once it’s been placed. But we do ensure that you get what you asked for.
- Pre-Orders will normally carry initial Early Bird Discounts at the best possible rates.
To Pre-order / Back Order something that’s out of stock in our catalog, you can just go ahead and purchase the product as usual. The product availability and dispatch dates will be confirmed to you via email. We normally enable the Pre-Orders or Back Orders if we expect a product to be available within a week. If there are any delays, we will inform the pre-order / Back Order customers via email provided.
All the above information is an overview of this process. Please don't hold us against it.
- If you have to cancel an order because of our mistake or we have delayed it more than the specified duration of 10 days, we will refund the whole amount.
- If you want to cancel the order because you changed your mind after placing the order, then we will refund you 98% of the amount. The two percent is half of the amount we pay for each online transaction, so it’s not going to go into our pocket. It’s just both parties splitting the expense.
We want to make sure that all of us get the job done in a satisfactory and efficient manner. But sometimes things happen and we will try to make the best of the unexpected situation.