PRODUCT IS IN STOCK.
Max 2 business days for dispatch from our Warehouse
The first of it's kind touring Windshield for your Honda CB350RS. A completely high end engineered product for your touring needs. Now, Cruise Easy……
- Made from a very unique blend of Poly Carbonate and few other ingredients to make it sturdy.
- Top half clear finish, bottom half matte finish for avoiding headlight reflection to the rider at night.
- Aerodynamic, tested in a Virtual Wind Tunnel at 288 KMPH speeds.
- Rounded and thickened edges to provide safety to the rider.
- Embossed Company Name and Logo.
- Extended windshield seat for better hold on the headlight curvature
- Sturdy CR Steel Base brackets, zinc plated and black powder coated.
- Strong and high precision Stainless Steel Handlebar Stabilizer Mounting for anti-vibration
- Accurately designed and Injection Molded Poly-amide mounting set.
- Comes in 2 Color options. Full Clear, Smoked (Not Opaque).
What is in the Package?
- 1 X Poly-carbonate Windshield.
- Mounting kit made in Powder Coated Mild Steel.
- Stainless Steel Handlebar Mount Kit
- No Cancellation/Refund/Returns or color changes allowed after the product gets shipped from Carbon Racing. We can cancel or change the color only if it is not already dispatched from our side. Hence please take your time and order the desired color by selecting from the Drop Down selection menu.
1) We have designed the product based on the average Indian Height. If the height is not adequate, you may have to use a windshield extender. Height reference compared to Himalayan OEM windshield is available in the pics above.
2) Product color in the above photo may differ from the actual product due to the lighting conditions and photography angles used during photoshoot.
Please buy only if you are fine with our General and Shipping Terms. If you have purchased, then you have agreed to them. We act only according to our terms and won't customize the service.
Shipping Terms: https://carbonracing.in/pages/shipping
General Terms: https://carbonracing.in/pages/t-c
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER ACCEPT AN OPEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGE. IF YOU REJECT SUCH PACKAGES, IN CASE OF MISSING ITEMS, WE CAN RECOVER THE COST FROM THE COURIER COMPANY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.
IF YOU ACCEPT THEN IT MEANS THE PACKAGE IS GOOD OR YOU ACCEPT THE RISK, SO PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO CORRECT SUCH ISSUES BY REJECTING THE PACKAGE