Radiator Guard for CBR250R are made using a combination of CNC machining and Laser cutting from high strength Aircraft grade Aluminium. The single piece construction is stronger than the conventional mesh type guards. And the meticulously crafted hex perforation is designed to allow maximum air passage to the radiator while stopping any flying debris to reach the radiator. They improve the looks of your bike and help to extend the life of the vulnerable radiator. This Radiator Guard will fit on the OEM Radiator fixtures and no modifications needed to be made to the bike.
- Made from Aircraft grade Aluminium.
- CNC Machined and Laser cut design for the smooth design.
- Single piece design for the stronger construction.
- Hex holes for proper air circulation to the radiator.
- Anodized for the better corrosion resistance and heat dissipation.
- Comes with all necessary accessories and in a sturdy package.
- Installation Guide provided.
- Global best price for the quality we offer.
Color Options: Available in standard colors Black and Silver.
Installation Instructions: Download
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER ACCEPT AN OPEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGE. IF YOU REJECT SUCH PACKAGES, IN CASE OF MISSING ITEMS, WE CAN RECOVER THE COST FROM THE COURIER COMPANY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.
IF YOU ACCEPT THEN IT MEANS THE PACKAGE IS GOOD OR YOU ACCEPT THE RISK, SO PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO CORRECT SUCH ISSUES BY REJECTING THE PACKAGE