If you are very conscious about the quality of the product, this one is for you.
This product is specific to the KTM 390 Adventure. It will an anti-vibration block for Carbon Racing Windshield, which is included within the package when you buy any of the Windshield Combo Packages.
Along with the GPS/Phone mounting rod in between, you can also buy it as a stand-alone GPS mount for your GPS/Phone mounting.
- Completely solid, single piece Aluminium made from top grade aerospace aluminium.
- CNC Machined Solid Billet Aluminium GPS mounting Rod in between (Not Hollow pipe) for connecting your phone mounts.
- Bead Blasted surface to provide the best finish.
- Comes with Stainless steel fasteners.
- Flush Fit on the existing GPS unit slot provided on KTM 390 Adventure.
- Also fits KTM 790 Adventure
- Lifetime Guarantee against rusting.
This will be a part of the Windshield combo package, but can be bought separately too. If you wish to buy it as a combo with Windshield, click the below link.
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER ACCEPT AN OPEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGE. IF YOU REJECT SUCH PACKAGES, IN CASE OF MISSING ITEMS, WE CAN RECOVER THE COST FROM THE COURIER COMPANY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.
IF YOU ACCEPT THEN IT MEANS THE PACKAGE IS GOOD OR YOU ACCEPT THE RISK, SO PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO CORRECT SUCH ISSUES BY REJECTING THE PACKAGE