Our Frame Sliders help you save your precious Motorcycle in an unfortunate event of low slides, falls etc, by providing a sturdy and sliding surface. Properly engineered to take the nasty falls and reduce the impact on the major parts of the bike like, Radiator, Fuel Tank, Engine etc.
- Carbon Racing Frame Sliders are machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade aluminium for the superb finish, and excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Industry leading, Long and thick Delrin top puck will provide an efficient and effective sliding surface
- Anodized in All Black finish for enhancing the corrosion resistance and also for the aesthetics of the product.
- Laser engraved Logos on the bottom mount blocks and top Delrin block
We at Carbon Racing strive to provide the best quality products to the customers. Even the bolts were treated and plated with Zinc coating to allow a better degree of corrosion resistance.
What is in the package:
2 X Aluminium Frame Sliders (Pre Assembled)
4 X Longer plated Bolts
Installation Difficulty - Easy. It will take approximately 5 Minutes to remove the OEM crash guard and another 5 Minutes to install our Frame Sliders.
Note: Use a thread locker solution on the bolt thread and the Cap threads to keep them tight.
We ship through DTDC across India for an additional cost. Shipping will be added during checkout
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER ACCEPT AN OPEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGE. IF YOU REJECT SUCH PACKAGES, IN CASE OF MISSING ITEMS, WE CAN RECOVER THE COST FROM THE COURIER COMPANY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.
IF YOU ACCEPT THEN IT MEANS THE PACKAGE IS GOOD OR YOU ACCEPT THE RISK, SO PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO CORRECT SUCH ISSUES BY REJECTING THE PACKAGE