OFFSET Handlebar Risers are very uniquely made exclusively for RE Himalayan, ensuring the utmost riding comfort on your long rides and tours.... Handlebar is easily Reachable yet no compromise on saddling stability.
- Completely CNC Machined (Not Die cast) 6061 Aluminium
- Ensuring no cable replacement to be done in the stock setting
- Comes with Stainless Steel 304 Fasteners.
- Tough Black powder coated
- Lifetime guarantee against material cracking and rusting.
Most of the products available in India are made using Die-Casting. So how ours are different from those?
CNC Machined VS Die-Cast:
- CNC Machined components are very accurate upto less than 8 microns (1 Micron = 1/1000 of an mm)
- CNC Machined components are made using Compressed Billet Aluminum, means the atoms of the material are tightly packed to provide strongest bond between them so that the final product can never break during a ride or hard landing etc.
- Billet aluminium wont have internal deformations, cracks or pores, hence very strong.
- Die cast components are made using the faster casting method for bulk manufacturing.
- Not very accurate dimensions achieved, which are subject to the accuracy of the die and post processing
- Often Die Cast materiel will have internal pores which can lead to weakening of the product and cracking eventually.
- Manufacturing costs are very low per piece made, due to the mass production.
- OEMs also employ Die Casting but the process is very sophisticated. Machinery used are very high end and every component gets tested under an XRay scanner to find internal deformations. No Aftermarket companies do this due to the costs involved. All the testing and trials normally happen on customers.
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER ACCEPT AN OPEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGE. IF YOU REJECT SUCH PACKAGES, IN CASE OF MISSING ITEMS, WE CAN RECOVER THE COST FROM THE COURIER COMPANY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.
IF YOU ACCEPT THEN IT MEANS THE PACKAGE IS GOOD OR YOU ACCEPT THE RISK, SO PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO CORRECT SUCH ISSUES BY REJECTING THE PACKAGE
WE ALWAYS SELL A FRESH PIECE TO EVERY CUSTOMER. HENCE, NO RETURNS ACCEPTED ONCE THE PRODUCT GETS DISPATCHED FROM OUR WAREHOUSE.