This is a slightly taller (6mm taller) version of our outgoing 22mm version. This riser will provide slightly better ergonomics without changing cables, than the previous version.
- Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade aluminium for the superb finish, and excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Laser engraved Logo
- Zinc coated replacement bolts given with the package.
- Compatible with stock clutch cable. No permanent changes to the bike needed.
- PS: Raises the handlebar by 26mm
What is in the package:
2 X Aluminium Risers (26mm)
4 X Longer Zinc Plated Bolts
1) Please take your time and select your desired product color before ordering, as we wont be able to change the colors after we dispatch the items and while it is in transit.
2) No returns accepted after the product gets dispatched from Carbon Racing warehouse.
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER ACCEPT AN OPEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGE. IF YOU REJECT SUCH PACKAGES, IN CASE OF MISSING ITEMS, WE CAN RECOVER THE COST FROM THE COURIER COMPANY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.
IF YOU ACCEPT THEN IT MEANS THE PACKAGE IS GOOD OR YOU ACCEPT THE RISK, SO PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO CORRECT SUCH ISSUES BY REJECTING THE PACKAGE