The first of it's kind touring Windshield for your Honda CB350
- Made from a very unique blend of Poly Carbonate and few other ingredients to make it sturdy.
- Aerodynamic, tested in a Virtual Wind Tunnel at 288 KMPH speeds.
- Rounded and thickened edges to provide safety to the rider.
- Embossed Company Name and Logo.
- Extended windshield seat for better hold on the headlight curvature
- Comes in 3 options. Full Clear, Light Smoked and Dark Smoked (Not Opaque).
What is in the Package?
- A Poly-carbonate Windshield.
- Mounting kit made in Powder Coated Mild Steel.
- Handlebar Mount Kit
- No Cancellation/Refund/Returns allowed after the product gets shipped from Carbon Racing. We can cancel only if it is not already dispatched from our side.
- No color changes allowed as we normally ship on the same day or early next day. Please place the order for the right color and please take as much time as you need to finalize the color before placing the order.
Note: Color shown in the pics are or representation purpose only. Color of the actual product may vary from the rendered pictures slightly, every batch.
Please buy only if you are fine with our General and Shipping Terms. If you have purchased, then you have agreed to them. We act only according to our terms and won't customize the service.
Shipping Terms: https://carbonracing.in/pages/shipping
General Terms: https://carbonracing.in/pages/t-c
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
We ship through India Post only currently due to the limitations other courier agencies are facing due to the Covid-19 issues across the Nation.
Hence we request customers to place the order only if they are fine with this.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.