Introducing "REPULSE", the much awaited, strategically designed, Fender extender for your Honda CB 350
Not suitable for CB350 RS...
Shipping Timelines: Dispatching will be done within 2 working days
- Designed and made exclusively for the CB350 with proper flow lines maintained to make it look an OEM piece
- Total effective Extension is 6 Inches from the fender. Provided 1.5 inch stock inner side, for the proper installation support
- Made from a strong 3mm thick polymer to ensure the longevity
- Matte textured body with Glossy Embossed CB350 Logo, in order to enhance the aesthetics
- Squarish rounded edges to provide maximum possible slush protection from the sides.
Price: Rs. 399 Including GST and Shipping across India
Double sided tapes can be used in case if someone don't want to drill the fender, but there is no guarantee that it will stay for very long time.
Drilling the fender and using the bolts will provide permanent fixture and peace of mind.
** No returns accepted.
NOTE: We will provide both the tapes and bolts, so that the buyer can use any of his preferred method to install it
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
We ship through India Post only currently due to the limitations other courier agencies are facing due to the Covid-19 issues across the Nation.
Hence we request customers to place the order only if they are fine with this.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.