Enhance the Character and Looks of your bike..... Presenting 'Hi-Fly' Flyscreen for Honda CB350 (Highness) and CB350 RS.
Please note that RS and Highness come with different brackets which wont be compatible with other bikes. So please buy the product after selecting your bike in the drop down selection
- Made from virtually unbreakable material to withstand any and all the pressure the wind may throw. It is completely shatterproof, designed and developed keeping the rider out of harm in case of any unfortunate accidents.
- Carbon Racing developed and branded, high density anti-vibration rubber grommets will reduce all the vibration induced impacts.
- Thick, high quality steel brackets treated and powder coated in Black Polyester.
- Comes with all 304 grade Stainless Steel accessories like Washers, Nyloc Nuts and Bolts
Kindly Note: Dispatch will take upto 5 Business days from the order date for new products
- No Returns accepted for this product as we can't sell a returned product to next customers. A product with even a small fingerprint gets rejected by our QA, so please make an informed purchase
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.
PLEASE DO NOT EVER ACCEPT AN OPEN OR DAMAGED PACKAGE. IF YOU REJECT SUCH PACKAGES, IN CASE OF MISSING ITEMS, WE CAN RECOVER THE COST FROM THE COURIER COMPANY FOR THEIR MISTAKE.
IF YOU ACCEPT THEN IT MEANS THE PACKAGE IS GOOD OR YOU ACCEPT THE RISK, SO PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE TO CORRECT SUCH ISSUES BY REJECTING THE PACKAGE