PLEASE NOTE: AVAILABLE ONLY ON PRE-ORDERS NOW. DISPATCH IN 2 WEEKS
- Connects on the 2 points on each side of the bike.
- Made from 14 guage, heavy CR pipes and 4MM Steel Brackets.
- Powder coated in Black. White and Orange Glossy colors are avaiable as Limited Edition.
- Meticulously crafted for the KTM 390 Adventure, so that it gives a plush, rich and OEM looks, while being versatile in functionality.
- Absolutely no welding allows the product to have very clean look. Break away from conventional heavy metal pipes runing around your motorcycle.
If you want direct compatibility with our panniers, check the below product on offer.
- 14 Guage Side Stays X 2 - Made from CR Steel Pipes
- Footrest Connecting X 2 (LHS & RHS) - 4mm CR Steel, Black Powder coated.
- Top Grab Handle Connecting Brackets X 2 (LHS & RHS) - 4mm CR Steel, Black Powder coated.
- Stainless Steel Accessories.
- Comprehensive Installaion and Maintenance Manual
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
We ship through India Post only currently due to the limitations other courier agencies are facing due to the Covid-19 issues across the Nation.
Hence we request customers to place the order only if they are fine with this.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.