This 1 inch riser will help better the riding posture on the KTM 390 Adv. Less back aches on long rides due to more upright posture. Now, cruise easy.
- Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade aluminium for the superb finish, and excellent strength to weight ratio.
- Hard anodized for better surface finish and aesthetics.
- Laser engraved Logo
- Hard Lacquer top coat for bright and glossy finish.
- Stainless steel replacement bolts given with the package.
- Compatible with stock clutch cable, however we are giving a complimentary longer cable for better experience. Just the spare cable with simple rerouting will be enough.
- PS: Raises the handlebar by 22mm
What is in the package:
2 X Aluminium Risers (22mm)
4 X Longer Stainless Steel Bolts
1 X Longer Clutch cable (Complimentary)
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
We ship through India Post only currently due to the limitations other courier agencies are facing due to the Covid-19 issues across the Nation.
Hence we request customers to place the order only if they are fine with this.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.