Overall product weight - ~800-900 Grams
Package Consists of:
1) Poly-carbonate Windshield
2) Large Machined Aluminium brackets - 1 Set with mounting hardware
3) Windshield angle adjustment Insert - 1 Unit with mounting hardware
4) Aluminium Stabilizer Block - 1 Unit with mounting hardware
5) Aluminium GPS Mount Block - 1 Unit with mounting Hardware
6) Anti-Vibration Grommets - 2 Units with mounting hardware
And Special 10 Years replacement guarantee against rusting of the parts (Excluding fasteners)
1) Product Colors shown in the pic may vary in actual.
2) No Returns/Replacement/Cancellation allowed for this product once the product gets shipped from Carbon Racing Warehouse. If you want to try before buying, you have an option to visit our factory (Address in 'CONTACT US' section)
3) Product is developed to be used on the 'top setting' ONLY.
4) Best Suitable for Touring, as it is a "TOURING" Windscreen. Not recommended for Trail rides. Best suitable for a rider height up-to 6.10 feet on a stock bike. Taller riders may need to use an extender when needed.
5) Please check our General and Shipping Terms before purchase.
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
We ship through India Post only currently due to the limitations other courier agencies are facing due to the Covid-19 issues across the Nation.
Hence we request customers to place the order only if they are fine with this.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.