dNote: This version fit Dominar 400 only till 2018 model. For 2019 Model, Select the product in the below link for 2019 Dominar.
IN STOCK. READY TO SHIP:
"Evo-X" series of products are a high end offering under 'AdvenTOUR', a brand powered by Carbon Racing Inc. 'Evo-X' series introduces a hybrid of Modern Technology, Elegance and Exquisite Quality.
Evo-X Saddle Stays for Dominar 400, not only brings the functionality of the conventional Saddle Stays, but also bring along the elegance factor inherent for the Evo-X range.
- The stay part is made by a blend of Aerospace grade Nylon with a couple of small secret additives which are proprietary of Carbon Racing. The grade of product offers a high strength to weight ratio and can operate under a wide range of temperatures. Hence it is used mostly in Spacecraft's and shuttles.
- Can withstand and operate in a temperature range from -30 Degrees to 140* Celsius, which makes it a companion for almost any terrain.
- Plug and Play and bolt on kit which does not need any modifications to the bike. Use it when you want and remove it when you don't need. Or just leave it on the bike as it will look like an original part of the bike.
- Stay part will never rust.
- Absolutely "NO WELD" design eliminates any failure points and the points from where the rust can start.
- Stay part double up as a slider in case of an unfortunate fall or low speed crashes.
- Look trendy, unique and elegant
A small clip from our manufacturing unit:
- Backrest and Top Rack are not part of this package
- SHIPPING POLICY
For the products in stock:
We normally prepare the packages after we receive a confirmed order. Hence we quote 48 hrs or 2 working day to dispatch the products from our end on the normal days. In the riding seasons like Diwali, Christmas break etc times, there will be slight delays in shipping, as there will be a slight rush in these seasons.
Pre-Order / Back-Order:
For the products marked under "Pre-Order", we normally ship in 7-10 days of order receipt, or specified otherwise.
We ship through India Post only currently due to the limitations other courier agencies are facing due to the Covid-19 issues across the Nation.
Hence we request customers to place the order only if they are fine with this.
Once we dispatch the product from our end, we will lose the control over it. We will provide the tracking number to the customers, so that they can track their packages. In case of any issues with courier, customers have to work with the courier company using tracking number as the reference. However, we as shipper also can try to escalate from our end. If there is any delay in delivery beyond the normal duration, customer can reach out to their local courier office and check the package status.
Sometimes if there are confusions in locating the right delivery address, India Post delivery personnel will contact customers on the provided number, so please provide a working number which is currently being used.
1) We do not ship on Saturdays and Sundays and any National Holidays
2) During the major festival times, at times of disaster, natural calamities, it will be difficult to keep up with the 48 hours shipping commitment. We request customers to kindly bear with us in such times.